Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tonight's post is going to be short. Really, I just have to ask one question:

Why do so many people let trivial obstacles in their day-to-day lives bring them down so much?

My personal belief is that life is too short, and I don't want to waste my time dwelling on problems that will resolve themselves within a day or so. Of course, I'm human and like everyone else I'll have a bad day here and there, but I'm also trying to pay more attention to all the good things in my life (my friends, my loving family, my boyfriend, Bailey, etc). There are too many places to see, people to meet, and experiences to be had, that I feel the need to let the small nuances go and focus on the big picture. But, that's just me.

1 comment:

indyheart said...

Because some people thrive on negativity an complaining??