One thing I learned from this weekend is that whenever you feel stressed or torn by life choices, your friends are always there without fail. Stepping back and taking time for yourself and your friendships is one of the best decisions you can make. This was a perfect way to celebrate the Summer Solstice. Blessed be!
Monday, June 21, 2010
My weekend was simply amazing, and I did everything I set out to do (except wear a tank top). It was so refreshing to just let go and be myself, to not think about anything except enjoying myself and the time I had with my friends. We stayed up late joking around and drinking wine, and we got up early to roam around the city (and spent an entire afternoon at the Metropolitan Museum of Art). Here's a shot of us in Central Park:

One thing I learned from this weekend is that whenever you feel stressed or torn by life choices, your friends are always there without fail. Stepping back and taking time for yourself and your friendships is one of the best decisions you can make. This was a perfect way to celebrate the Summer Solstice. Blessed be!
One thing I learned from this weekend is that whenever you feel stressed or torn by life choices, your friends are always there without fail. Stepping back and taking time for yourself and your friendships is one of the best decisions you can make. This was a perfect way to celebrate the Summer Solstice. Blessed be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice. Who took the picture? random person or someone you knew. LOL :)
I don't know. Some random tourist?
Post a Comment